SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Siva 12\" WLP (HUTT 6)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 326 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream Cool As Ice Cream 5 years, 10 months ago.

On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

I’m just curious; can any spfreak out there confirm the existence of this record? I remember seeing this on eBay a few times over the years, but never bothered to buy it because it was always so expensive. But then I realized many people list the Peel Sessions 12\" WLP as Siva 12\" WLP and it’s hard to tell as it comes in the generic Hut sleeve.

It would almost make sense for it to have not been found yet, or pressed in quantities much less than I Am One through Siamese Dream singles WLPs. It’s probably not of the series of WLPs that comes in the Hut sleeve.

Ok. Thanks.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

i’ve never seen a WLP for siva.

like you said, sometimes the peel sessions WLP is listed as \"siva\" on ebay. but the mistake is usually quite clear. if there would have been any doubt, i would have asked the seller about it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In