SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: Smashing Pumpkins 25th Anniversary Fan Event @ZuZu’s

This topic contains 6 replies, has 569 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of marigold marigold 4 years ago.

On marigold wrote:

_
Read more on our Facebook page, link can be found on top of this page.
_

SPfreaks.com members’ contributions will include, amongst more:
_

The SPfreaks Team
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

wow! :shock:

in my time of dying
Profile photo of davidp2007
Participant
On davidp2007 wrote:

So cool, wish I could be there! Have fun!

Profile photo of davidp2007
Participant
On davidp2007 wrote:

Act IV is donating some digital EPs and copy of Ghost Children 2 for the trivia portion of the night though :).

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Act IV is donating some digital EPs and copy of Ghost Children 2 for the trivia portion of the night though :).[/quote:28tr2ysh]
Pretty cool, David! Thanks! :)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I wished I was in Chicago last nigh. Couldn’t watch the live stream since it was blocked, and meanwhile BC showed up and added some items to the exhibition. Also he explained about his inspiration for the Mellon Collie album.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of marigold
Participant
On marigold wrote:

That showcase of SP memorabilia is amazing – kudos to all who sent stuff in and to Geo for setting it all up!

I would love to hear Billy’s reverse trivia questions, and him talking about the Machina artwork! :shock:
– there is a sound issue on the video which hopefully will be resolved:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whUbsQqP … e=youtu.be – Billy is on from about 2:26:00

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In