SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Touring & Concert

Topic: Smashing Pumpkins bonus EP

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1,663 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of blueczarina blueczarina 9 years, 1 month ago.

On blueczarina wrote:

\"if you purchased a two-night ticket bundle, you will want to eventually redeem the livesmashingpumpkins.com download code you received for the oh-so-mysterious bonus EP
\"
( [url:26a772xx]http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/pages/articles/livesmashingpumpkinscom[/url:26a772xx] )

More informations ? New songs ?

...Magnetic Happiness...
Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Oh thats awesome.Its probo live songs, would be awesome if it was some new studio material.Someone go and purchased a two-night ticket bundle and let us know :P

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

They can’t really do live songs from this tour though, right? That would be quite sad, if you bought the two night ticket bundle, but also the recordings of both nights, and then you get a \"bonus ep\" and it’s songs you already bought.

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

They can’t really do live songs from this tour though, right? That would be quite sad, if you bought the two night ticket bundle, but also the recordings of both nights, and then you get a "bonus ep" and it’s songs you already bought.[/quote:xinhh6rq]

Maybe some older concert stuff from the Zeitgeist era ? I dunno :wink:

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

i wonder whats on that too. maybe it is studio stuff.

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

I thought I read a little while back that it would be unreleased music for the bonus EP

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

dang, i want one, but you can’t buy tickets for that. :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In