SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Smashing Pumpkins VCD’s

This topic contains 1 reply, has 424 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid BleedingTheOrchid 10 years ago.

On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

Being a collector of CD’s and other same type of discs, I just love those Asian rarities, and Video CD’s are amongst them. There are not many (only 3 so far, excluding the Adore VCD, which is in the CD collection), but I found 1 again. Again from South Korea, This Is Rock Ballad, released by EMI.

It contains the Try, Try, Try video, packed in a gold textured box, with a 16 track compilation CD to go with it. Just stunning to look at! And with some other cool videos on it also, like Placebo – Without You I’m nothing. The gold is so shiny, my scanner just couldn’t scan it right! :lol:

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1853

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

wow nice! this must been expensive right?

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In