SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: Something funny to listen to..

This topic contains 5 replies, has 647 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of anonymous Anonymous 8 years, 4 months ago.

On confuciousconfusing wrote:

So as I was doing my normal work of scanning for teases and what not in old concerts, I came across this gem. I don’t know how I’d never heard it before..

http://www.archive.org/details/tsp1996-01-30.flac16

Listen to the \"banter\" after Here is No Why. It’s strange but highly entertaining. Also, Billy messes up the first verse of the song, so if you want to hear that, just listen to the entire thing. Good quality show all around, it’s been enjoyable searching through this one. Again, enjoy. It cracked me up.

Profile photo of last_rose_of_summer
On last_rose_of_summer wrote:

listen to the banter after porcelina. this one is kinda funny too, now that i know Billy’s sense of humor better than i used to. a lot of my friends were pissed after this concert. i didn’t get to go to it.

[url:2afx6jip]http://www.archive.org/details/tsp1996-11-22.flac16[/url:2afx6jip]

lol what, were they talkin star trek or something in that one after here is no why? :lol:

Profile photo of niteshyft
On niteshyft wrote:

After all the caveman speak, yeah lol The banter back then was so much better then the \"I want to bang Sarah Palin\" stuff

:lol:

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

After all the caveman speak, yeah lol The banter back then was so much better then the "I want to bang Sarah Palin" stuff[/quote:228oucm4]
well at least he was being honest about what was on a lot of men’s minds at the time :lol:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In