SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Still Becoming Apart Canada Promo

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1,177 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream Cool As Ice Cream 6 years, 9 months ago.

On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

I thought this could be added to the database. it is a canadian promo of Still Becoming Apart. The sleeve is the exact same as the US version, but on the CD it has the Virgin Canada Logo. Here is the matrix code:
72 4384902124D2 CA 1-1-4 MASTERED BY EMI MFG. IFPI L043 ifpi 1F08…. A bit different from the US one.

Profile photo of mr.benway
Participant
On mr.benway wrote:

I thought this could be added to the database. it is a canadian promo of Still Becoming Apart. The sleeve is the exact same as the US version, but on the CD it has the Virgin Canada Logo. Here is the matrix code:
72 4384902124D2 CA 1-1-4 MASTERED BY EMI MFG. IFPI L043 ifpi 1F08…. A bit different from the US one.
[/quote:2s05esop]

I have the same release in my collection. I thought it was the American release :roll: , but it’s really an Canadian release (see ifpi-codes for ). The "Virgin Canada" can hardly be seen.

Profile photo of minstral
Participant
On minstral wrote:

Yep, I seem to have the Canadian one too.

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Yep same here, i also thought it was the US release i had. :?

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of jawn till dusk
Participant
On jawn till dusk wrote:

Mine is really small ans hard to read,but it different from this.

Where the one above has the Virgin,compact disc,then another logo……

mine has a Virgin,another logo but different from above(bet biem?) and then the hut logo.

matrix hard to make out ,but it looks like-

CDPHUT59 lc03098 made in EU

EDIT-Like the UK one. :oops: :lol:

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

Very interesting. Well done spotting that. I also had a copy of this without realising it.

It looks very similar to the US version. Differences: the Virgin Canada logo on the front of the cd, and then in the matrix code: the IFPI code \"1F08\", and \"CA 1-1-4\" (or whatever variation of CA 1-1-x you have). I think that’s it.

This should be added to the collection.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In