SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Stuffs to sell

This topic contains 3 replies, has 635 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream Cool As Ice Cream 7 years, 5 months ago.

On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

Hi
I’m looking for advises to sell some stuffs of my smashing’s collection.
Here they are :
– Autographed Signed Machina Promo | Canada
pics
– Machina Promo cassette – Heavy metal machine under blister

Where and what price can expect to sell them ?
Thanks for help.

spadore

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Do you sell a copy of Machina promo cassette, or do you sell Heavy Metal Machine cassette only, or do you mean both?

If you mean both, id like to see a picture of the Machina promo cassette, im afraid that Heavy Metal Machine cassette is not worth much.

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of spadore
Participant
On spadore wrote:

Do you sell a copy of Machina promo cassette, or do you sell Heavy Metal Machine cassette only, or do you mean both?

If you mean both, id like to see a picture of the Machina promo cassette, im afraid that Heavy Metal Machine cassette is not worth much.[/quote:1cx19in3]

thanks for the reply
It’s the Heavy Metal Machine promo cassette same as

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

heavy metal machine cassette: almost worthless. $5 maybe? maybe a bit more because it’s sealed. but i doubt there will be much interest for this.

signed lithograph: the lion lithograph seems to be the most common one. i think it is worth about $15-25. not sure how much extra the autographs will add. it’s always hard to put a price on that.

if you sell them on ebay, and more people are interested, you might get a better price for the cassette.
i don’t know for how much you want to sell the lithograph, and for what price you’d rather keep it, but maybe you can put a reserve on it, or start the bidding at your minimum price.

or maybe someone on here is interested in buying it directly from you?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In