SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: Syria.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 472 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of manillascissor manillascissor 6 years, 3 months ago.

On manillascissor wrote:

[url:27ooyqi0]http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-20067582-503543.html[/url:27ooyqi0]

Has anyone seen this, it’s really sad. :(

Give me the disk, Angela.Somewhere in the world, Dongsoo Kim loves you...Thirsting for God in a Land of Shallow Wells.365 Days of Winter!!!
Profile photo of marigold
Participant
On marigold wrote:

I just saw about 5 mins of the news tonight (I don’t watch the TV/news much) and saw this.

I am completely blown away by the people standing up against this despot in their country, it just seems like such a dangerous and scary place to be. Makes me think how damn lucky I am to have been born in a country that doesn’t have such problems.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Awful. I’m so much against this, everytime when I see an animal or a person being beat up, I get a shock. I always have to keep myself from getting involved and not starting to beat up the bastards that do such things… :evil:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

the boy’s father and uncle appeared on tv yesterday, praising the leader of syria for his reforms. days after receiving their dead 13 year old carcass of a son/nephew. yeah.

in my time of dying

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In