SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: TAFH sales award for sale

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1,022 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream Cool As Ice Cream 9 years, 9 months ago.

On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

http://www.wynnco.com/product.asp?ProductID=80537 (895 US$)

Maybe kinda interesting for the European Smashing Pumpkins collectors, if you look at the EUR-US$ exchange rate these days. Roughly calculated it’s 600 EUR then. My copy was a gift, but I know they paid close to 500 EUR for it, for your reference.

You don’t see it much around however…

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream

shipping to europe is another $80…

Profile photo of jgfox
Participant
On jgfox wrote:

http://www.wynnco.com/product.asp?ProductID=80537 (895 US$)

My copy was a gift…[/quote:ugflq7nt]

Santa came early this year?? ;)

It was so cheap, it felt like a gift??

--'to Rock!! for you'(Cherub Rock/Siamese Dream '93),Jeroen
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Santa came early this year?? ;)

It was so cheap, it felt like a gift??[/quote:3uzx5d9t]
Haha no, really, it was a gift after all, though I paid it myself first. :lol:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

the same item is now on ebay too, and someone already bid on it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0194456811

what would happen if someone would buy it from their website now?
one should be stupid to bid higher on ebay if the website is selling it for $895 (and with lower shipping costs listed), right?

Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

one should be stupid to bid higher on ebay if the website is selling it for $895 (and with lower shipping costs listed), right?[/quote:3mw86owh] it would be quite idiotic.
unless they had no idea that it was available elsewhere then ebay.
then they just feel like an idiot later and wish to kick themselves.

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

one should be stupid to bid higher on ebay if the website is selling it for $895 (and with lower shipping costs listed), right?[/quote:3oezfte0]
Would be hilarious! I have put that eBay auction in my watchlist and when the winner is known we should all email the person with the link to the website, just for fun. 8)

the thing is though, now that it’s up on ebay, they can’t sell it via their website. otherwise they will have to say the ebay winner that it’s no longer available, and that’s against the ebay rules, if i’m not mistaken.

if you try to buy it via the website however, they can always tell you that it’s gone. won’t be fun to hear for anyone who tries it, but it’s not against their own website rules, right?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In