SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Tarantula CD w/ Death From Above and Zeitgeist

This topic contains 6 replies, has 909 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arthur Arthur 9 years, 11 months ago.

On Arthur wrote:

Anyone know where I can obtain this? I has not only DFA, but also Zeitgeist on it. I think it is a NL release, but I’m not sure. Anyone have any information?

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Anyone know where I can obtain this? I has not only DFA, but also Zeitgeist on it. I think it is a NL release, but I’m not sure. Anyone have any information?[/quote:zu4y1rfk]
Nope, not available in NL I’m afraid. There were rumours they should be available in NL too, but that was cancelled/deleted before the releasedate. They come from Scandinavia if I’m right, and should still be available there. I think I have tracked 1 in a shop in Amsterdam that will import it for me for €5,-. I’ve seen 1 or 2 on eBay too.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

So is this single rare? Like a deleted item? I’m surprised how little information is available about it.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

I know two people who bought this 3-track single in Brussels. One in a MediaMarkt store, the other one is a smaller record shop.

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

On a related note: a 2-track single in a cardboard sleeve has also been spotted in Brussels. Someone is trying to get me a copy.

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

I still have yet to find this single, but I’m confident it’ll turn up somewhere. I ordered that 2trk cardsleeve from a seller in IT, that’s why I listed it as an Italian release in my other thread. However, I won’t know for sure until I get it in the mail.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I heard that this 3 track Tarantula single is available here:

http://oas2000.proxis.nl/gate/jabba.cor … =101488182

Good luck!

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In