SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: Teargarden: Will it have singles?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1,214 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of last_rose_of_summer last_rose_of_summer 7 years, 9 months ago.

On last_rose_of_summer wrote:

Will Teargarden have singles or will it just be strictly EPs? I wonder…

in my time of dying
Profile photo of some pumpkins
Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

i was just thinking about this over the weekend. when the first song is released, i imagine there is gonna be alot of talk about what billy’s doing on the modern rock stations. and i was wondering of they were gonna press some promo cd’s of the first song and send them over to the radio stations. \"they\" being billy. or maybe promo’s for the ep’s when they start to come out. i wonder if he even gives a shit if this music makes it to the radio. maybe he’ll just tell the radio stations to download the song if they wanna play it.

ok enough speculation from me.

what's wrong with you is good for what's wrong with me
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

that’s a good point too, about the radio stations. does he care anymore? about mainstream success? will there be any promos at all – even for an EP? so many questions.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of some pumpkins
Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

only time will tell.

what's wrong with you is good for what's wrong with me
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Yeah. Billy hinted something \"The EP’s will be more like mini-box sets rather than your normal cd single. We may also offer other variations for sale, say for example a digital single with a demo version of a song.\" And I also wonder about the promos…

And shouldn’t the first song(s) become available around now?

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

the songs will be released one by one, so in a way every song will be a single.

if you’re talking about physically released singles/promos: dunno.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Let’s hope this one will be released… I like it!

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/pages/videos/19909

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Tion
On Tion wrote:

lets hhope it will be released. i cant wait… :wink:

everything is perfect in disco- town.
Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

Still quite unsure ’bout the EP (EP, album, whatever) aaight?

Profile photo of last_rose_of_summer
On last_rose_of_summer wrote:

it won’t matter much to me if none of the songs get radio play since none of our radio stations play SP any more (the bitches). of course i would be happy for the band if they get that level of recognition for their music :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In