SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: TEITBITE on 8 inch LaserDisc

This topic contains 6 replies, has 739 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arthur Arthur 8 years, 7 months ago.

On Arthur wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0319023638
(The picture is not from the actual item.)

Anyone owns a laserdisc player?

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

i’ve never heard of one really. what’s the difference between that and a CD player?

Profile photo of Thom
On Thom wrote:

That’s pretty cool. I’d probably have bid on it if I’d seen it.

Laser discs were a little like dvds only the size of an LP. An 8\" one is small. I don’t have a player. I do have some laserdiscs :/ They’re obsolete now.

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

lol: \"Winning bidder: laserdisc_fan (1002)\" :lol:

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

oh, ok Thom

and yes, that is funny ice cream :lol:

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

that looks somewhat official, i’d like to know what label this is released through.

be careful w/ other laserdiscs though, as anyone can burn any songs to it and call it an official release. and no one knows shit about them, so it’s hard to tell what’s real and what’s not.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I’ve seen a few laserdiscs with Smashing Pumpkins tracks on it before, and I was a bit doubtful if I wanted to add them to my collection of silver discs. I decided not to do that as the size is different, so I stick to 1 size: the compact disc size.

But it’s still a funny item, nevertheless.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In