SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: The best album art

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1,518 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of marigold marigold 4 years, 7 months ago.

On marigold wrote:

I like this one, quite cool. What’s your favourite?

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of king of gloom
On King of Gloom wrote:

Some of my favorites:

'May the king of gloom be forever doomed'
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Nice, especially Daft Punk! And Tommy reminded me of this one, but it should be seen in real life. F*cking awesome. Depending on how you put back the inner sleeve, the pics behind the windows, where is now the name of the album, change.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

in my time of dying
Profile photo of sauli
On Sauli wrote:

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

Great idea. The album covers really had their hay day in the 60’s and 70’s and they just don’t do album covers like they used to.

#1. T.Rex – Electric Warrior LP (1971)

Profile photo of marigold
Participant
On marigold wrote:

not a fan of this band (screamo-post-rock) but their album artwork/design is some of the best I’ve seen:

Profile photo of marigold
Participant
On marigold wrote:

I was google image searching ‘steampunk Billy Corgan’ (as you do) and the images for this album artwork came up – pretty awesome stuff! I want to buy this now. :)

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/ima … angels.php

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In