SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: The wisdom of Courtney Love

This topic contains 19 replies, has 1,948 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of blueczarina blueczarina 7 years, 3 months ago.

On blueczarina wrote:

Enjoy!

[url:awl4nzv1]http://www.nme.com/photos/the-wisdom-of-courtney-love/171635/2/1[/url:awl4nzv1]

[url:awl4nzv1]http://www.nme.com/photos/the-wisdom-of-courtney-love/171635/16/1[/url:awl4nzv1]

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

haha, omg!

Profile photo of salkema
On salkema wrote:

OMG, A THREESOME!!?

I think she is losing her mind. She is revealing too much info, and she is only damaging her relationship with billy.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

\"When I post, I forget I’m famous. It’s a really bad thing: I’m a good rock musician. I am one suck-ass celebrity, though.\" :lol:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
On blueczarina wrote:

that was a good one and yeah, too much info.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I wish I was a stylist back in ’97 :twisted:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of ladyn
On ladyn wrote:

billy’s a slut…this shit reminds me of Tiger Woods territory. I fell sorry for Yelena, especially that they were dating at this time. Good thing she moved on and is happy with her own family. It’s probably a good thing that billy isn’t \"settled\" down with someone, because he’s a revolving door for women.

Profile photo of mirrorboxer
On mirrorboxer wrote:

I wish I was a stylist back in ’97 :twisted:[/quote:eoi84gpp]

To do Billy, Courtney or both?

On blueczarina wrote:
I wish I was a stylist back in ’97 :twisted:[/quote:gxw8cisp]

To do Billy, Courtney or both?[/quote:gxw8cisp]

haha, i didn’t know you liked Billy like that Arthur. :P

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

Wow! Courtney love must truly be an intelligence reserve. NOT! Evidently, her music doesn’t sell in 2010 so she must be selling out secrets involving Kurdt and Billy C.

Great. Good luck to her in her future endeavors.

Profile photo of marigold
Participant
On marigold wrote:

Billy’s response on Twitter:

‘You know, if you are gonna recall sexual debauchery, at least try to get the year right.’

:lol:

On blueczarina wrote:

haha, i saw that but it didn’t occur to me that it was about this. :lol:

On blueczarina wrote:

definitely pissed at Courtney

Billy tweets

# Thought #6: so have your moment, burn up in the sun that laughs at u as equally as it appears to celebrate u+sleep knowing u have no honor. about 2 hours ago via txt
# Only u could abandon such a beautiful, incredible child who is smarter than u, cooler than u, and better than u. Oops, did I say too much? about 2 hours ago via txt
# Thought #5: the world is aware of your lack of responsibility, as seen in the gov’t taking away your parental right. Only you could abandon! about 2 hours ago via txt
# Thought #4: when you issue someone an apology on YOUR facebook page you might actually mean it and take responsibility for it. But… about 2 hours ago via txt
# Or, thought #3:maybe you should go someone nice+live off your husband’s money, u know the money he made for writing all those great songs. about 2 hours ago via txt
# Thought #2: if you can’t write your own songs maybe you should just be happy that you fooled someone into doing your work for you… about 2 hours ago via txt
# Thought #1: my face is my face, my heart is my heart, my money is my money. Oh, and my songs are MY songs+If you can’t write your own songs? about 2 hours ago via txt
# You know, if you are gonna recall sexual debauchery, at least try to get the year right. about 21 hours ago via txt [/quote:2d17xeup]

Profile photo of mirrorboxer
On mirrorboxer wrote:

You beat me to the punch. He really must be pissed. If I was him, I would revisit some of his old blogs on everythingfromheretothere.com. He talked alot on anger. Just a thought.

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

I didn’t know Billy slept with Kurt and Courtney.

On blueczarina wrote:

I didn’t know Billy slept with Kurt and Courtney.[/quote:mnk0m1z6]

i think it was Courtney and a hair stylist. :P i don’t think Kurt and Billy dug each other that much. :wink:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

If Billy had stopped after this one \"# You know, if you are gonna recall sexual debauchery, at least try to get the year right.\" then he would have left me with a big laughter. Then we all would have moved on. Now I’m like \"Billy, come on! COME ON!\" :lol:

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

Now she got Kerry B going, too:

\"Courtney say all the shit you want about me and @billy that’s fine: you start talking shit about my wife I am going wake up @widowmakeher\"

Fuck. Why didn’t I become a rock star?

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

oh, this is great. the c_love drama. always delivers.

On blueczarina wrote:

indeed it does.^^ its always entertaining. :lol:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In