SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Very interesting site… :)))

This topic contains 6 replies, has 625 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sven Sven 6 years, 2 months ago.

On Sven wrote:

Peruse to your own interest and advantage…

I found this site (though based mainly on Nirvana) VERY insightful in terms of pressing plants, promos et cetera…

http://www.crimson-ceremony.net/pr3/index.html

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

man, that pennyroyal tea single certainly carries a lot of baggage with it. but yeah, very cool site. it’s awesome seeing all those rare as fuck test pressings (for instance).

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

Thx, Sven!

Profile photo of Sven
Participant
On Sven wrote:

man, that pennyroyal tea single certainly carries a lot of baggage with it. but yeah, very cool site. it’s awesome seeing all those rare as fuck test pressings (for instance).[/quote:uq1edbv5]

INDEED!!! :)

Profile photo of Sven
Participant
On Sven wrote:

Thx, Sven![/quote:pihzczdk]

You’re welcome :)

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Yeah, great info. I thought Sliver.it did a good job already, but here is a pretty thorough site to add to that. Thanks Sven, for the link! Very inspiring…

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Sven
Participant
On Sven wrote:

Yeah, great info. I thought Sliver.it did a good job already, but here is a pretty thorough site to add to that. Thanks Sven, for the link! Very inspiring…[/quote:2q8w08dz]

you’re welcome Arthur!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In