SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Very proud to present: Full set of Machina litho’s!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 633 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of toad32r toad32r 10 years, 3 months ago.

On toad32r wrote:

Last week we got a curious email with a zip file attached. After opening this zip we were astonished: a full set of Machina artwork litho’s, all handsigned by the artist Kafanov and with early numbers. Check it out!

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1650 (scroll down for the 15 pics)

As usual we keep our sources behind the screens to avoid spamming. They are not for sale anyway. But please enjoy the pics and post your reactions here!

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

whoa… thats awesome!
lucky bugger who bought them!

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

jup, pretty cool this litho set. wished i had it… will cost a few bucks i’m afraid. hey superlord, from here again my compliments to a great artist. you. just read your reply to the contest, and it’s just awesome!

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

jup, pretty cool this litho set. wished i had it… will cost a few bucks i’m afraid. hey superlord, from here again my compliments to a great artist. you. just read your reply to the contest, and it’s just awesome![/quote:6ap1h6pj] haha im giggling here reading that! and that album cover was really just a photoshopped set of images… (i did draw one thing myself, but didnt use it as it didnt scan too well)

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of toad32r
Participant
On toad32r wrote:

Those are sweet, ive never seen them before! You learn something new everyday.

Ribbit...Toad-----------------Toads are really underated!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In