SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: Vote SP!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1,193 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of lilkitn lilkitn 9 years, 9 months ago.

On lilkitn wrote:

Heya guys

The Kerrang! readers poll has started online.
http://www.kerrang.com/readerspoll/
vote smashing pumpkins!

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of lilkitn
On lilkitn wrote:

Done and done!

Kit’n

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Same.

-Best Band (Thanks for voting for Smashing Pumpkins, 1 other reader agrees with your choice so far. :D ),
-Sexiest Female (Thanks for voting for Ginger Reyes (Smashing Pumpkins), 0 others agrees with your choice so far.),
-Best Single (Thanks for voting for Smashing Pumpkins – Tarantula, 0 others agrees with your choice so far.),
-Best Album (Thanks for voting for Smashing Pumpkins – Zeitgeist, 0 others agrees with your choice so far.),
-Best Live Gig (Thanks for voting for Smashing Pumpkins – Rock Am Ring Festival Germany 2007-06-02, 0 others agree with your choice so far.),
-Best Video (Thanks for voting for Smashing Pumpkins – That’s The Way (My Love Is), 0 others agree with your choice so far.),
-Hero Of The Year (Thanks for voting for Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins), 0 others agree with your choice so far.),
-Best Thing About 2007 (Thanks for voting for Smashing Pumpkins playing again, 0 others agree with your choice so far.)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

done !

of course that my answers were not very different from yours (Arthur) but it keept saying \"0 others agree with your choice so far\"… (even when i wrote exactly the same)

:lol:

Profile photo of lilkitn
On lilkitn wrote:

Yeah, I got that too… I thought it was quite odd….

Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

Do you know what the oddest/funniest/best thing about this is?

gerard way, singer for mcr and billy corgan look-a-like has fifty two thousand, two hundred and twenty-seven votes…

for sexiest female

Profile photo of lilkitn
On lilkitn wrote:

ROLF! That’s friggin’ hilarious!!!

Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

no way … :lol:

Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

forgot to mention that the servers went into meltdown with the shear number of votes (over a mill in 36 hours apparently) so you can’t vote for a while :(

but last thing i heard was gerard is at ~120,000.

(by the way, i know none of you care about mcr, and probably judge me for being as obsessed with mcr as sp, but screw you! :D )

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

(by the way, i know none of you care about mcr, and probably judge me for being as obsessed with mcr as sp, but screw you! :D )[/quote:156ttq9z]
I do care about MCR, as you probably read somewhere else on this forum. I’m about to sell this place to their fanclub… :wink:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of lilkitn
On lilkitn wrote:
(by the way, i know none of you care about mcr, and probably judge me for being as obsessed with mcr as sp, but screw you! :D )[/quote:hy73x8b8]
I do care about MCR, as you probably read somewhere else on this forum. I’m about to sell this place to their fanclub… :wink:[/quote:hy73x8b8]

DON’T DO IT!!! :P

Kit’n

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In