SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Walking Shade single

This topic contains 6 replies, has 604 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of _Revolution_Blues _Revolution_Blues 4 years, 9 months ago.

On _Revolution_Blues wrote:

Hey, does anybody know if Billy’s Walking shade 1 track single and also the DVD are rare or not? I’ve come across very few online and have some good prices, Thanks.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I don’t see them much, because I’m not looking around (have them already). But they are not that rare I guess, rather standard release. What do you call a good price, around 5 bucks?

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of _Revolution_Blues

varies between £5 and £22 for CD and DVD. I thought they might be rare because I haven’t seen anyone have them in their collection and no one has ever talked about them on here or the official SP board to my recollection

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

can you please post a picture of your item(s)? thanks!

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

Hey, does anybody know if Billy’s Walking shade 1 track single and also the DVD are rare or not? I’ve come across very few online and have some good prices, Thanks.[/quote:ckj36gmd]

eil.com has lots of ’em. always. i think i get 3-5 email news from them per week. "walking shade this and walking shade that".

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I checked my collection and I only have the dvd single. I remember buying it in a music shop when it was released. It was really not expensive back then. But it might have been a somewhat limited release, I don’t know. What is the price on eil.com currently?

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of _Revolution_Blues

I haven’t checked eil.com for walking shade, but thanks for the replies anyway. I’ll get round to buying them at some point :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In