SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: What did you do today?

This topic contains 466 replies, has 41,615 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jupiter jupiter 3 years, 5 months ago.

On jupiter wrote:

I flew to California yesterday and worked 10 hours on a beautiful mountain and got paid!

in my time of dying
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

very nice! and even with pay :wink:

i was sick and worked on projects for finals. i can’t wait until school is out.

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Thats not bad, Manilla. 8)

Today im working, i work all the time.

I confess, im a workoholic. :roll:

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

I just woke up :roll:
the day hasn’t started, but I think I have to take my child to the doctor-swine flu test to satisfy the school …lol
trying to get another painting done :?

Profile photo of Return To Comfort
On Return To Comfort wrote:

As with reggae, the day is just starting. So far I’ve given my wee one a bath, fed her, fed myself, bathed myself and planned meals for the week.

Later I take previously mentioned progeny to the doctor (check-up,…no swine flu here). Then hopefully get a phone call. Maybe take a nap. Read? Who knows, just so many options.

be my mirror, my sword, my shield
Profile photo of Daysofthephoenix
On Daysofthephoenix wrote:

I woke up two hours ago, and had to get my sleepy self to school.

It sucks that I have Math class first thing in the morning.

Now, I want to go home.

Is it bad before you even get to school to be thinking about going home. :)

Give me the disk, Angela.Somewhere in the world, Dongsoo Kim loves you...Thirsting for God in a Land of Shallow Wells.365 Days of Winter!!!
On Anonymous wrote:

let’s see wen to bed after 2 a.m. and woke up at 5:30 a.m and wrote a poem, searched page 4 of the requests yapping to people…
listening to ‘head games’
and…going to get the young folks off to school now…
no math class for me today :D
unless you call bill paying math class :?

Profile photo of some pumpkins
Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

I flew to California yesterday and worked 10 hours on a beautiful mountain and got paid![/quote:j4vat3iq]

what part of cali?

what's wrong with you is good for what's wrong with me
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:
I flew to California yesterday and worked 10 hours on a beautiful mountain and got paid![/quote:vm0rnquz]

what part of cali?[/quote:vm0rnquz]

Los Angeles

in my time of dying
Profile photo of last_rose_of_summer
On last_rose_of_summer wrote:

i worked today as usual. but i had a little fun saving cool looking stamps off envelopes that customers mailed to us. i found an edgar allen poe stamp :)

last night i got to play in the mud. hehe, not really. i helped mark out the cook spots for the memphis in may bbq fest. and for volunteering i got a t-shirt, free beer and a pass to get in bbq fest free :)

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

i worked today as usual. but i had a little fun saving cool looking stamps off envelopes that customers mailed to us. i found an edgar allen poe stamp :)

last night i got to play in the mud. hehe, not really. i helped mark out the cook spots for the memphis in may bbq fest. and for volunteering i got a t-shirt, free beer and a pass to get in bbq fest free :)[/quote:23mlva7s]

BBQ in Memphis Fest = Good times. :)

in my time of dying

yep it’s a lot of fun. and i know 3 teams that are cooking so i will get to taste some yum yums :)

Profile photo of some pumpkins
Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:
I flew to California yesterday and worked 10 hours on a beautiful mountain and got paid![/quote:vwgu8ayj]

what part of cali?[/quote:vwgu8ayj]

Los Angeles[/quote:vwgu8ayj]

oh, i know that place. what a shithole. but the views are AMAZING.

what's wrong with you is good for what's wrong with me
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:
I flew to California yesterday and worked 10 hours on a beautiful mountain and got paid![/quote:2v0ly0cj]

what part of cali?[/quote:2v0ly0cj]

Los Angeles[/quote:2v0ly0cj]

oh, i know that place. what a shithole. but the views are AMAZING.[/quote:2v0ly0cj]

lol :lol:

in my time of dying
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

yep it’s a lot of fun. and i know 3 teams that are cooking so i will get to taste some yum yums :)[/quote:obqcfrt8]

the best BBQ in da world….!

in my time of dying

i’m glad you think so highly of my city’s bbq :)

guess what i just discovered….. the baby birds that were in the nest under the roof are now flying around in our attic! i hope the mommy bird leads them out! i’m not going up there and getting pecked by angry scared birds! ugh i hope they aren’t crapping on the junk we have stored in the attic! i hear them sqauking and crying. i don’t know what to do!

On Anonymous wrote:
I flew to California yesterday and worked 10 hours on a beautiful mountain and got paid![/quote:2lnxbkvw]

what part of cali?[/quote:2lnxbkvw]

Los Angeles[/quote:2lnxbkvw]

Manilla,
Say hi to Billy if he’s there and you bump into him :)
L.A. lucky ass….

rose make me some BBQ, and are the birds gone yet?

LOL I forgot to post…I’m in the middle of a painting and…um I guess I’m on here :D

On Anonymous wrote:

Little as possible today, the next three weeks will be busy all-out. :)

Maybe \"go retro\" and play the very oldest SP treats, ready for the Archive’s beginning. :idea:

we took down the vent cover that leads into the attic and that’s where the bird nest was. it was a big nest! my dad came over and helped us. he pulled all the nesting stuff down and we left the vent cover off so there is a hole for the bird to get out of. but we also went in the attic with a big fishing net to try and catch it but we couldn’t. it ended up falling down inside the wall, the outside wall where all the insulation is. we gave up then. i hope it got out of there. if not we will have a dead bird inside the wall ugh :(

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

we took down the vent cover that leads into the attic and that’s where the bird nest was. it was a big nest! my dad came over and helped us. he pulled all the nesting stuff down and we left the vent cover off so there is a hole for the bird to get out of. but we also went in the attic with a big fishing net to try and catch it but we couldn’t. it ended up falling down inside the wall, the outside wall where all the insulation is. we gave up then. i hope it got out of there. if not we will have a dead bird inside the wall ugh :([/quote:1wxckhn1]

That fucking sucks.

We had a bird fly into our kitchen stove through the exhaust once. Boy that was a fun day. :roll:

in my time of dying
Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

we took down the vent cover that leads into the attic and that’s where the bird nest was. it was a big nest! my dad came over and helped us. he pulled all the nesting stuff down and we left the vent cover off so there is a hole for the bird to get out of. but we also went in the attic with a big fishing net to try and catch it but we couldn’t. it ended up falling down inside the wall, the outside wall where all the insulation is. we gave up then. i hope it got out of there. if not we will have a dead bird inside the wall ugh :([/quote:3a6w6rvo]

Poor little birdy. :(

yeah, poor birdie. i felt bad cause it was our fault it fell down that hole. hopefully it got out.

i was glad it didn’t fly out of the attic and into the house though. could you imagine what our 4 cats would have done?! :shock: that would have been a disaster. i am so glad it didn’t happen! :lol:

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

It would be a messy bloodbath for sure, 4 cats against one little bird.Bad odds for bird. :lol:

yep! and bad odds for everything breakable in my house too :lol:

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

True :lol:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In