SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: what did you listen to today

This topic contains 767 replies, has 59,188 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of manillascissor manillascissor 3 years, 9 months ago.

On manillascissor wrote:

just wondering what the spfreaks are listening to. doesnt have to be pumpkins, but it should be.

on the way to work i listened to mellon collie disk 1, then jellybelly again, an ode to no one again, and here is no why.

during work time (i get to drive sometimes) i put in the judas o cd and listened to saturnine (i fucking love this version), marquis in spades, blissed and gone, lucky 13, and my mistake. then i put in my machina 2 booty and listened to slow dawn and dross.

on the way home i put on mellon collie disk 1 and listened to jellybelly, an ode to no one, muzzle and porcelina. then listened to gish twice. \"im going crazy…. motherfuckin crazy\" lol

im a cd person. i haven’t embraced mp3 players yet.

what's wrong with you is good for what's wrong with me
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

well effective tomorrow I get my car back to drive, since the other vehicle is getting fixed!
That mean SP for me again in the car.
As for cd’s in my car I listen too Gish MCIS Superchrist and Pisces are the cd’s in my car.
I need to buy more cd’s for burning..they get scratched up (potholes on the road) and my oldest uses them like crazy
As for MP3’s I think I just need to spend a few days burning more songs after I buy more disks…

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

dark side of the moon

in my time of dying
Profile photo of some pumpkins
Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

dark side of the moon[/quote:2iqqsyci]

nice! i used to put that on all the time to go to sleep to

On Anonymous wrote:

well I listened to music for children today using rhythm sticks :lol:
it really wasn’t that good to be honest :wink:

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:
dark side of the moon[/quote:6dejt4to]

nice! i used to put that on all the time to go to sleep to[/quote:6dejt4to]

i used to smoke pot and watch wizard of oz to it. ;)

in my time of dying
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:
dark side of the moon[/quote:1ov9gjd3]

nice! i used to put that on all the time to go to sleep to[/quote:1ov9gjd3]

i used to smoke pot and watch wizard of oz to it. ;)[/quote:1ov9gjd3]

i love you guys :lol: the stuff you post, lol

On blueczarina wrote:

i’m currently listening to my ipod on shuffle. so its been a mix of lots of pumpkins and some other stuff. currently its Time Is Running Out by Muse.

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

muse! fuck yes.

listening to sawdust, the killers. greatness.

and blue, i was honest about the pink floyd-dsotm/wizard of oz connection. if you’ve never done it, get fucked up and do it.

it’s mind blowing.

in my time of dying
Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

muse! fuck yes.

listening to sawdust, the killers. greatness.

and blue, i was honest about the pink floyd-dsotm/wizard of oz connection. if you’ve never done it, get fucked up and do it.

it’s mind blowing.[/quote:23zjgd3d]

that’s a well known fact in my circle. a lot of my friends have done it and they say its really cool. ive done all three, just not at the same time yet. i did manage once, back in the day, to get like 5 of my friends together and eat some shrooms and put on willy wonka and the chocolate factory. good times! oompa loompa doopadee doo

On blueczarina wrote:

haha :lol:

i will listen to the music, but i’m afraid i will pass on the pot and the singing munchkins. :lol: :wink:

On blueczarina wrote:

beside the mighty SP i have been listening to Manson and Zeppelin a lot and currently Zeppelin.

On blueczarina wrote:

doing some moving Arthur? :wink:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOnlG2DtySA[/youtube]

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
On blueczarina wrote:

very nice :lol: :wink:

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Im also a cd person, well thats when im driving my car.There im listing to mostly SP and NIN and every now and then The Doors…..this is the end, beautiful freind.This is the end, my only freind, the end …..i Fucking love that song!!Anyway at home, i boost up my winamp while working.I got a Ipod though, but i only use it when im out running and that doesnt happiend that offen anymore :oops:

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of last_rose_of_summer
On last_rose_of_summer wrote:

i have never done the dark side/wizard thingy… maybe i will try it… cept i would rather get drunk than high :lol:

i have been listening to the sp show from the Pyramid in Memphis back in 1996. it was cool that archive site had it posted. i have been so curious as to what actually happened at that show. billy had a rant and they cut the show short. but it still sounded like they gave a great performance.

On Anonymous wrote:

that’s a well known fact in my circle. a lot of my friends have done it and they say its really cool. ive done all three, just not at the same time yet. i did manage once, back in the day, to get like 5 of my friends together and eat some shrooms and put on willy wonka and the chocolate factory. good times! oompa loompa doopadee doo[/quote:2f783l7u]

I’ve got another puzzle for you :D Oh snaps…LOL
I totally did that like 12 years ago and then drove my car somewhere after watching Willy Wonka at home and thought I had a flat tire, so I kept stopping to check to see if my car had a flat and it never did :lol:
wasn’t the boat ride to Willy Wonkas factory (when the show all that crazy stuff) just trippy!!

Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

i have never done the dark side/wizard thingy… maybe i will try it… cept i would rather get drunk than high :lol:

i have been listening to the sp show from the Pyramid in Memphis back in 1996. it was cool that archive site had it posted. i have been so curious as to what actually happened at that show. billy had a rant and they cut the show short. but it still sounded like they gave a great performance.[/quote:1sr0i4vq]

what was the rant about?

Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

that’s a well known fact in my circle. a lot of my friends have done it and they say its really cool. ive done all three, just not at the same time yet. i did manage once, back in the day, to get like 5 of my friends together and eat some shrooms and put on willy wonka and the chocolate factory. good times! oompa loompa doopadee doo[/quote:2cmjdugw]

I’ve got another puzzle for you :D Oh snaps…LOL
I totally did that like 12 years ago and then drove my car somewhere after watching Willy Wonka at home and thought I had a flat tire, so I kept stopping to check to see if my car had a flat and it never did :lol:
wasn’t the boat ride to Willy Wonkas factory (when the show all that crazy stuff) just trippy!![/quote:2cmjdugw]

hell yeah. that was an intense moment. i liked when the oompa loompas were singing their songs and the words were moving around on the screen. "you know exactly who is to …..blame"

billy said they had thought about canceling the show because it didn’t sell as many tickets as the other shows had, but they didn’t cancel because that would not be fair to those who had bought tickets. and he said the crowd was too quiet and it was making them nervous and he said you’re too quiet either because we suck or because you suck, but most likely it’s because we suck.

i didn’t get to go to that show but my friend did, and she refused to go see them in october because of what billy said at that show. so i was curious to hear exactly what he said. i couldn’t believe they had that show on the archive.

i can understand how b felt though, he pours his heart into his music and he just wants people to like it.
he is not afraid to voice his opinion.

On blueczarina wrote:

can someone post a link. i want to hear the show.

http://www.archive.org/details/tsp1996-11-22.flac16

his rant is during the end of porcelina

it still sounded like it was a pretty good show though

Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

watch wizard of oz to it. ;)[/quote:s5x31pke]

it really does match it up. you have to start the tape or cd when the lion roars though, or it doesn’t work. i did this sober, i would be afraid of the movie fucked up. but will farell movies are AWESOME when you are messed up, specially Old School, that is one funny ass movie.

i haven’t listned to anything today, just the tv, i did watch anthony bordain, he is kinda hot. and no i am not fucked up right now.

though i would like to be. just a sugar high, i am drinking my first pop of the day.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
On blueczarina wrote:

thanks Rose :wink:

and i have actually never drank or done drugs. i guess i figure i’m fucked up enough without the help of such things. :lol: :wink:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In