SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: What is the latest Pumpkins related item you bought?

This topic contains 2,574 replies, has 220,986 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SPfreaks SPfreaks 4 years, 8 months ago.

On SPfreaks wrote:

Bring ’em in, all of them! Show off your goodies! 8)

My latest find is this funny 4CD promo box set from France called \"Virgin Delights\" released in 2001. It contains the track Untitled and the full artwork of this beautiful promo box with 4 CDs individually packed in cardsleeves can be admired on SPfreaks.com since a few minutes.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

I pre-ordered AG.

I’m also tempted to try and order TAFH… there’s a good condition used one on Amazon.co.uk at the moment for under £40. I can afford it… but there are also a bunch of playstation 3 games coming out… and they are really useful for when i have free time…

It’s really annoying. I wish i had more money :cry:

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

i found a siamese dream from south africa! 8)

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

i found a siamese dream from south africa! 8)[/quote:28daghvi]

Jealous!!

in my time of dying
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

I bought Everything Reprise August 2007 sampler CD w/ That’s the Way My Love Is….

Pretty cool.

in my time of dying
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

I pre-ordered AG.

I’m also tempted to try and order TAFH… there’s a good condition used one on Amazon.co.uk at the moment for under £40. I can afford it… but there are also a bunch of playstation 3 games coming out… and they are really useful for when i have free time…

It’s really annoying. I wish i had more money :cry:[/quote:1z0e57mk]

No need for more money. Just slowly accumulate. Like nonstop snowfall, slowly, you will have so much shit, you’ll need to post avalanche warnings.

in my time of dying
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Bring ’em in, all of them! Show off your goodies! 8)

My latest find is this funny 4CD promo box set from France called "Virgin Delights" released in 2001. It contains the track Untitled and the full artwork of this beautiful promo box with 4 CDs individually packed in cardsleeves can be admired on SPfreaks.com since a few minutes.

[/quote:2enlrisd]

Never seen this before Arthur. Pretty cool. I guess it’s not on Delabel though is it? Not that it really matters, just interesting as it’s from France.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Shannen
On Shannen wrote:

I bought Billy. He can sings me lullaby. Don’t be jealous :P

I am-Shannen-I exist!
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I bought Billy. He can sings me lullaby. Don’t be jealous :P[/quote:35vwn3wr]
Priceless item that is. Congratulations! :wink:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I just found the Gish remastered promo (code VJCP-25129) from Japan! Hiha! :lol:

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

I just found the Gish remastered promo (code VJCP-25129) from Japan! Hiha! :lol:[/quote:2xb3cku9]

Bout time. I thought everyone had this, geez.

;)

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

;)[/quote:1vkp4f1y]
Not that long ago I wrote a little essay, and somewhere in there I wrote "but what can you expect, good things sometimes arrive a bit late in Europe".

I feel, again, the very truth in these words…

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

;)[/quote:17so17u2]
Not that long ago I wrote a little essay, and somewhere in there I wrote "but what can you expect, good things sometimes arrive a bit late in Europe".

I feel, again, the very truth in these words…[/quote:17so17u2]

That sounds so strangely familiar…

in my time of dying
Profile photo of darcysiva
On darcysiva wrote:

I guess for me it would be the James Iha Jealousy promo cd.

"Until the bitter, bitter end of the world, yeah -- when God sleeps in bliss" ~ Soma.::SP freak since 1995::.http://www.spyber.com/sig-45413.png
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I finally found a genuine DVD release of the video for The End Is The Beginning Is The End. And it was fucken’ easy after all… It’s on a Special Edition 2DVD of the Batman & Robin movie. It’s between the bonus material, which also contains 4 videos. And… I only paid € 8,50 for it. Boy, I’m happy! I love that song and the video to it. 8)

I finally found a genuine DVD release of the video for The End Is The Beginning Is The End. And it was fucken’ easy after all… It’s on a Special Edition 2DVD of the Batman & Robin movie. It’s between the bonus material, which also contains 4 videos. And… I only paid € 8,50 for it. Boy, I’m happy! I love that song and the video to it. 8)[/quote:2bbq4llq]
heh, i paid 12 or 13 euro for it. but that was years ago. only watched it once, because i don’t really like that video.

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

That video is kinda lame…

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I’m here to surprise you or annoy you (take an option) with my alternative taste. Besides, I also disagree with you 2 guys. In my parallel universe this video rocks, is extremely cool, and is very underrated by the audience in general. Realizing this, I’m enjoying it even more now. 8)

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

TEITBITE, not the best video (nor the worst). The song has such beautiful imagery- they could have done something better with it.

Now back on topic. :)

The most recent item I bought was the Hut double disc Adore with the interview CD. While listening to the interview disc I discovered James likes to listen to Bob Hope and Bing Crosby. Go figure. :?

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Yeah funny interview that was. Few more buys I did last week.

Guitar Hero III CD Australia (with Cherub Rock)
Live Earth CD/DVD set Australia (with United States live)

i recently bought an earphoria promo off ebay for £2.60. the description said \"rare promo\" and nothing more. it arrived yesterday and it’s the ’94 promo! :D

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

I thought I’d visit eBay as it’s been a while.

Grabbed a Live Earth (with Alicia Keys) CD from the US. I’m not sure what it’ll look like, one of those ‘non-pic’ listings I’d normally avoid. :)

This is the DVD pic, so I presume it’ll look the same or similar…

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

I bought French Ava Adore and Everlasting Gaze promos.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Cool, they are pretty rare!

Which reminds me I recently bought (for almost nothing) 3 promo flats from France. The one on the left is pretty common, but the other 2 I had never seen before. \"Il est double. Il est Monumental.\"… Wow. They arrive soon I hope.

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Promo flats or trade ads?

in my time of dying

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In