SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: What’s next on Teargarden?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 622 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arthur Arthur 7 years, 1 month ago.

On Arthur wrote:

Freak got positive responses everywhere, but what song will be next for EP 2?

This is what they are playing live recently, and what has not been released yet… In a studio version, I mean.

-As Rome Burns
-Baby
-Blessed Mother
-Gossamer
-Invincible
-Lonely Is The Name
-Make It Happen
-My Love Is Winter
-Owata
-Spangled
-Zen Baby

Did I forget other new songs?

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Blessed Mother – Invincible – My Love Is Winter – Zen Baby
Those songs, did they play those live? i haven’t heard any of these.So if you have them live or demo or the fuck ever, let me know Arthur, would like to listen to them. :)

Lonely Is The Name, there is that demo Carrie posted, which is pretty good, have high hopes for that one.

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of marigold
Participant
On marigold wrote:

Blessed Mother – Invincible – My Love Is Winter – Zen Baby
Those songs, did they play those live? i haven’t heard any of these.So if you have them live or demo or the fuck ever, let me know Arthur, would like to listen to them. :)

[/quote:2bm8ijp0]

they’re only being played at the soundchecks, and no recording allowed.

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

I see.
Thanks for the heads up Marigold. :wink:

I think maybe those 3 will be on the Freak EP

Lonely Is The Name
Make It Happen
Owata

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I’m hoping for As Rome Burns.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I’ve added Spangled to the list, another new song.

And marigold is right, the shows were allowed to be taped (I have most of them), but the rehearsals for those shows were not allowed to be taped… Smashing Pumpkins played Baby on 2010/04/17 Space 15 Twenty, Los Angeles, during the show. According SPLRA that show was taped by several visitors, but unfortunately, those recordings have not surfaced yet…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In