SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: Where’s Da Dazey?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 1,967 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of anonymous Anonymous 8 years, 2 months ago.

On confuciousconfusing wrote:

For some reason I’ve been thinking about him the last few days… :roll:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

well rose has heard from him
he doesn’t have internet apparently, but is supposed to have it again sometime this month?
and I failed at shooting him an email last night :?

rose……

Profile photo of last_rose_of_summer
On last_rose_of_summer wrote:

yeah that’s the last i heard, he hasn’t responded to my lastest email yet. so i guess that means he doesn’t have the interwebs yet.

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

hopefully he get’s it soon. :wink: he has been missing for some time now. i want to know if he has stuck with the whole going vegetarian thing.

On Anonymous wrote:

going vegetarian is so tough, I wonder if he manged to do it too! If he stuck to it I’ll be surprised

On blueczarina wrote:

yeah, especially because he did eat meat. i never really liked it so it wasn’t that big of a deal for me to go veggie.

i am eating veggie right now… tomatoes, cucumbers, banana peppers, parmesan cheese and balsamic vinegar mmmm
but it would be too hard for me to give up meat completely :lol:

On blueczarina wrote:

salad? sounds good

Profile photo of Daysofthephoenix
On Daysofthephoenix wrote:

I tried being a vegetarian two years ago. I was a vegetarian for at least a year and then I gave it up.

The funny thing is I ate more vegetables when I wasn’t a vegetarian. :lol:

Give me the disk, Angela.Somewhere in the world, Dongsoo Kim loves you...Thirsting for God in a Land of Shallow Wells.365 Days of Winter!!!
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Talkin’ about… Vegetarians should read this.

http://www.nedic.ca/knowthefacts/docume … eating.pdf

Now, where is Dazey?

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
On Anonymous wrote:

that was an interesting read Arthur
I’m not giving up meat :twisted:
I’ll consume less of it, but I won’t cut it completely out
I like my pork chops, bacon, seafood, turkey, chicken, and once in a while cheeseburgers
I already eat healthy anyways, so I wouldn’t go vegan for weight issues, I sure don’t need to lose anymore than I have already.

salad? sounds good[/quote:3auezua0]

kind of a salad… but without lettuce

On Anonymous wrote:

and it sounds yummy rose

and I forgot

BBQ is one more reason I am never giving meat up

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

BBQ is one more reason I am never giving meat up[/quote:ykqlqcyi]
Fully agree on that one! More bbq will save the world and make everyone live in peace! :lol:

On a more serious note: of course I have nothing against vegetarians, I have been one for 14 years. But it doesn’t feel right to be one anymore. The human body in general needs meat, as we are a carnivore animal, like many creatures on earth. Nothing wrong with that. Of course we need to treat our fellow animals with a certain amount of respect, and not let it suffer for our meals. We are able to do that, so we should be respectful, in a way. But a hungry lion, alligator, shark or tiger would eat us also without thinking twice, and I can’t blame them. They are voracious carnivores too! :lol:

Now, where is Dazey?

On Anonymous wrote:

Alive and well-ish, no ‘Net at home currently and Paz moved out after James joined Tinted Windows.

Digi-hugs to y’all. :) :twisted:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Digi-hugs to y’all. :) :twisted:[/quote:14buialc]
I feel them! Welcome back! 8)

On blueczarina wrote:

Dazey! digi hugs back :)

dazey dazey! hey! :D

Profile photo of Daysofthephoenix
On Daysofthephoenix wrote:

Welcome back Dazey! :D :D

Give me the disk, Angela.Somewhere in the world, Dongsoo Kim loves you...Thirsting for God in a Land of Shallow Wells.365 Days of Winter!!!
On Anonymous wrote:

:D Dazey baby…come back soon!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In