SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: who is a tormented soul?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 828 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of zenunderground zenunderground 10 years, 1 month ago.

On zenunderground wrote:

yesterday i talked to a guy and he called me a tormented soul because im into pumpkins. i like that nick anyway but what does it mean exactly? im not english btw.

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

i have no idea what he means in context, but generally speaking a tormented soul is a person that suffers great mental, er, suffering, without release or chance to release. roughly speaking. i’m pretty sure other people can make it clearer than me :lol:

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of toad32r
Participant
On toad32r wrote:

Iam, i am, i am!!!!!!

Ribbit...Toad-----------------Toads are really underated!!
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

Iam, i am, i am!!!!!![/quote:pu6dvu9m]
im sure youre not trying to be funny here toad cause i read ya other posts. whats your story? im healthy fysically but cant stand injustice and being aggressive sometimes i can be sledgehammer to people :?

tormented soul… funny word, i love it. im no writer but it sounds like a titel for a song

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of toad32r
Participant
On toad32r wrote:

What i meant by my post was…I sometimes feel cursed, maybe not truly tormented. The number of negatives that have plagued me for the past few years seem unbelievable in thought. In no way did i try to downplay the severity of being tormented or of being a tormented soul…i just really feel as if there is an underlying cause to the amount of sh*t that can be thrown in one direction. Its what i have chose to do after these events that have caused me to rise above them, not stay down with them…

Ribbit...Toad-----------------Toads are really underated!!
Profile photo of zenunderground
On zenunderground wrote:

it’s someone who is always depressed, and usually artistic, philosophical, introspective.. See 50% of heroin users.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In