SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: You name it !?!?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 564 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Superlordspamulon Superlordspamulon 9 years, 4 months ago.

On Superlordspamulon wrote:

Now that SP has covered another oldy tune ( Easy Livin’), adding to the list of cover tunes played… What do you think would be a badass cover? Oldy or newer songs. I think something off the wall would be cool, like an old Barry Manilow tune, or Sinatra… think about it!!! LOL

O, wait, how about Dont fear the Reaper, or …

Ribbit...Toad-----------------Toads are really underated!!
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

O, wait, how about Dont fear the Reaper, or …[/quote:1l1nk1m6]
Yesssss! Or stick to Uriah Heep and do July Morning. Highway Star by Deep Purple (Lisa going wild on organ would be cool!). Devil In Her Heart or End Of The World by Gary Moore would be cool rock classics to do also. Or some Tom Petty – It’s Good To Be King would be nice to hear! But maybe except for Highway Star all these songs are not really Smashing Pumpkins style I guess.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of toad32r
Participant
On toad32r wrote:

I’m gonna think deep here, i’ll have a list soon!!

Ribbit...Toad-----------------Toads are really underated!!
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

I reckon they should cover MCR. Just for jokes really – what with Gerard and Billy looking similar :)

So apparently I don't post very often these days

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In