SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: Your setup!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 301 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arthur Arthur 4 years, 8 months ago.

On Arthur wrote:

This. What do you run amazing SP tunes through?

Here’s my most recent setup.

Pioneer SA-508 amp

Pioneer CT-F500 cassette tape

Rega RP1 turntable

Pioneer PD-107 cd-player

Dali Lektor II speakers

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Show off your gear, lol! I notice a Kiss LP there, I have that (and many other Kiss records) too! 8)

Most of my set up is already 20 years old, but it still runs like crazy. I really don’t feel like replacing anything yet. :)

Sony DVP-NS400D dvd player
Mitsubishi HS-651V video player (not visible, but connected to this set, same as the Aristona tv)
Denon PMA-1080R amplifier
Denon DRS-810 tape deck
Denon DCD-1290 cd player
Denon TU-280 radio tuner
Technics SL-1210MK5 turntable
Synthese Floating II speakers

The Technics turntable I bought secondhand a while ago to replace my Thorens turntable. But it needs a service first, before I start using it. But the guy doing the job is on holiday till the end of the month. After that, I’m sure I want to play The Cure – Just One Kiss (extended version) first. Awesome song from vinyl. :)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In