SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Zeitgeist 2 XRCD

This topic contains 3 replies, has 497 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream Cool As Ice Cream 4 years, 6 months ago.

On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

Does anyone know of a Chinese Zeitgeist 2 XRCD? The first disc contains the standard album, the second the Rotten Apples tracks. Some guy is willing to sell, but I can’t seem to find any info on this one. What would be a fair price? Thanks. BTW, I’m new here, thanks for having me!

I'm the best bass player the Smashing Pumpkins ever had
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Welcome Spag! Check this out:

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1904 :)

It’s a funny boot. I happen to have it too, just for fun. Don’t pay too much, 10 bucks should be enough. In China (and other Asian countries) they go for 1 or 2 dollar at the most. I found several of such boots in Malaysia.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of spag
Participant
On Spag wrote:

Thanks for the link (don’t know why I couldn’t find it myself) and the info. Guess I’ll save myself the 25 euros he’s asking.

I'm the best bass player the Smashing Pumpkins ever had
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

don’t know why I couldn’t find it myself[/quote:1290whh2]
you were probably looking under "cds (official)". this is listed under "cds (unofficial)", as it’s not an official release.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In