SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: Zeitgeist Booklet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 533 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid BleedingTheOrchid 10 years, 2 months ago.

On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

I’ve heard that of all the different versions of Zeitgeist, the booklet version is the rarest. Exactly how \"rare\" is it? Does anyone have some figures on how many were produced?

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

I pretty much know that it is not the rarest. I went to BestBuy the other day, they still had tons of them. It was manufactured for worldwide release, I imagine there are PLENTY.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

on spfreaks somewhere they say it’s estimated at 50,000 to 100,000? not that rare anyway, but look what happened to the earoplane box (250,000-500,000?), it has become a rather expensive box. might happen to this book also.

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In