SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: Zeitgeist has gone gold!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 1,805 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Superlordspamulon Superlordspamulon 9 years, 7 months ago.

On Superlordspamulon wrote:

It has been on the front page of SP.com for a day and no-one has started a topic on it!

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/news_2973

Anywho, your thoughts on this?

I’d like to think you guys contributed to around a third of the overall sales of Zeitgeist :wink:

if warners use this as an excuse to release yet another version i’m gonna kill someone

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

I’d like to think you guys contributed to around a third of the overall sales of Zeitgeist :wink: [/quote:35yuxfst]
i’m sure it must be more! :D

we deserve a gold cd version of zeitgeist, just like the caroline employees when gish went gold. ([url:35yuxfst]http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?page=COLLDETAILS&item=496[/url:35yuxfst])

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:
I’d like to think you guys contributed to around a third of the overall sales of Zeitgeist :wink: [/quote:2sj413ke]
i’m sure it must be more! :D

we deserve a gold cd version of zeitgeist, just like the caroline employees when gish went gold. ([url:2sj413ke]http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?page=COLLDETAILS&item=496[/url:2sj413ke])[/quote:2sj413ke]
Absolutely, just my thoughts!

Either way, still quite an accomplishment in this iTunes- and download era…

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon

Absolutely, just my thoughts!

Either way, still quite an accomplishment in this iTunes- and download era…[/quote:2wh6djnj] I think iTune downloads of ZG count, but i’m not sure of that.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Superlordspamulon, here’s a little tribute to you and to Zeitgeist gone gold. Wished this could be done! :lol:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

Haha, that’s awesome! :D

Profile photo of Shannen
On Shannen wrote:

Superlordspamulon, here’s a little tribute to you and to Zeitgeist gone gold. Wished this could be done! :lol: [/quote:139py688]

Is this a prank? :P

I am-Shannen-I exist!
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Is this a prank? :P[/quote:3d3sji5m]

No not yet, but we could make it one maybe. Superlordspamulon, want to upload this pic on SP.com? :wink:

Done and done.

Just got to wait for approval now…

But they let anything through, so no worries there :)

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Done and done.[/quote:zk1ncumw]

You are my HERO! 8)

Done and done.[/quote:bourylc9]

You are my HERO! 8)[/quote:bourylc9]
All in a days work :wink:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Yeah. And now lean back and see if somebody notices. I think it will spread a little buzz. Wanna bet? :wink:

Yeah. And now lean back and see if somebody notices. I think it will spread a little buzz. Wanna bet? :wink:[/quote:17rwvqlk]
I mentioned spfreaks.com in the caption underneath the picture, so we might get a few more users here :)

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I mentioned spfreaks.com in the caption underneath the picture, so we might get a few more users here :)[/quote:2vftc61u]
Let’s party! :lol:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

It’s on SP.com! :lol:

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/photos_4045

Profile photo of toad32r
Participant
On toad32r wrote:

I want one!!!

Ribbit...Toad-----------------Toads are really underated!!
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I want one!!![/quote:1mfnsehq]
To tell you the truth… me too! :lol:

Seriously, 1 of my plans was to ask Billy and band/label for a special SPfreaks-only release. For example a genuine Mashed Potatoes release, or the full versions of all Pastichio Medley snippets release. Would be quite something huh!

Seriously, 1 of my plans was to ask Billy and band/label for a special SPfreaks-only release. For example a genuine Mashed Potatoes release, or the full versions of all Pastichio Medley snippets release. Would be quite something huh![/quote:2kgthk79] Try it!

Go to one of their shows, and hang around the stage exit (or w/e the band come out) and just talk to them :wink:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Try it!

Go to one of their shows, and hang around the stage exit (or w/e the band come out) and just talk to them :wink:[/quote:3pkxbe8s]

Actually I just did something else. I wrote Billy, Jimmy and their media people an email with this idea, to celebrate our 5 Year Anniversary together. I’m expecting nothing, but let’s all hope they will at least write something back. Keep you posted.

Try it!

Go to one of their shows, and hang around the stage exit (or w/e the band come out) and just talk to them :wink:[/quote:eei5zbwc]

Actually I just did something else. I wrote Billy, Jimmy and their media people an email with this idea, to celebrate our 5 Year Anniversary together. I’m expecting nothing, but let’s all hope they will at least write something back. Keep you posted.[/quote:eei5zbwc]

Oh cool. Even if we don’t get a special release for ourselves, we may still be able to put a "Endorsed by Billy Corgan himself! "I totally endorse this site [or w/e]" " banner on the frontpage :lol:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In