SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Zeitgeist watermarked disc on eBay

This topic contains 5 replies, has 721 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arthur Arthur 8 years, 2 months ago.

On Arthur wrote:

I was the first bidder, but it went beyond my budget after someone else showed interest also. Maybe 1 of you wants to (try to) grab it? It’s on 184 UK pounds now.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … 0313535073

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

wow, shit.

a couple of weeks ago, there was a sealed one, and the starting bid was £125, and nobody bid on it. now this one is opened/used and it goes for £184, at least. :shock:

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Wauuww.Holy cow..184GBP :shock:
I paid 200 dollars for my sealed copy, and i thought that was a lil expensive, even though its sealed.

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of EAZYE121
Participant
On EAZYE121 wrote:

I was planning on bidding on it, but it has \"has quite a few surface marks (due to the fact that acetates are quite soft)\"

This is not something that is worth $270… I was planning on $100.

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

has quite a few surface marks (due to the fact that acetates are quite soft)[/quote:1gqjpfyw]
lol.

and yeah, i was also thinking 100 max.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

and yeah, i was also thinking 100 max.[/quote:1w4aoe8g]
Same thoughts here, I was on 120, but when that other bidder came around, I felt like annoying him a little. :evil:

So now he will bleed for pissing me off. :twisted:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In